A glimpse into the infinite

A while ago, sadly I cannot even pin point the time when it happened I had this glimpse of eternity, of the infinite. I recall, vaguely, that I understood in my heart everything. I saw in no uncertainty that there is God and life after death as simply a heart felt comprehension beyond logic, doubt, words or arguments. What saddens me is that I cannot recall much. I cannot recall when or where or why; as if my memory was wiped but I recall one thing, the way it felt though even this not quite clear. I know I was awake not asleep, I know it was powerful and clear and real.


I had a sense of peace and continuity of it for a while but somehow, probably because I did not honer that personal miracle, it simply took the owe and the realization and left. I mourn it and I feel very sad I cannot recall the details of it.

I think we all have those moments of glimpsing into the truth. It feels like your heart opens and then suddenly there are no words at all or mental comprehension, it is pure heart but it feels like we knew it all along, so engulfing, powerful, crystal clear, no doubt, no single drop of doubt at all as if you are looking at the sun in the middle of the day.



I am still looking for a renewal of that moment, that scene from the window within my heart into the beyond as if I were already there.

I believe miracles visit us all and we somehow made to forget if we do not honer them by acknowledging and seek that constant connection and make our lives in alignment with what was presented to us.

I still mourn it. I hope it revisit me again. I still have no doubt. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic love as a construct of the ego