My six days in Heaven

I believe I am in my 6th day of total presence in the now or in the moment. It was a struggle but with each hour passing it became easier and easier, and then came calm and peace and a sense of joy. Insights and beautiful experiences appearing, feeling people energy as positive and seeing the best in them. No sense of a past or of a future which lead to a very strange feeling of none defined total being (have no words to explain it, sorry). Is this part of what mystics used to say that if kings knew about it they would fight them on it with swords to get it?! My routine included meditation, listening to spiritual teaching and yoga. Watching my thoughts and holding any that may arise towards yesterday or tomorrow. I was still functional doing my usual but with calm and certain detachment. A profound experience I hope I can hold onto it endlessly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic love as a construct of the ego