A New Earth - Eckhart Tolle - Class No. 6 of 10

Comments

  1. This video touches on a hugely important lesson and I say that because I learned this from life before I heard it here which made it even more sensible to me, like coming home. This is about how pain (sadness, grief, anger, sorrow, other emotional pain) is something that when happens one should accept it and work with it rather than seek medications or other dimming activities to escape it. Pain is a great catalyst for self change and discovery, in a way it is a gift, a wonderful gift to help us find that door to the real self. Some of us thinks that we should not feel pain, that pain is a bad thing and that life, a good life should be an uninterrupted string of pleasant time, so whenever pain shows up we run to dull it feeling resentful that we have to experience it. Allow pain to act on you, transform the energy of pain to a discovery and awakening. The most connected time with my true self and the most awakened and in a strange way peaceful and calm was in my highest moments in pain in my life. I look at pain as my friend not enemy. Saying all of the above, still, find joy within and see the light that burns within you even in the hardest times, it is there, reach to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic love as a construct of the ego